Thursday 8 November 2012

A post about nothing

This post has no message or lesson, it won't give you any smart tips or deep thoughts. This post is to let you know what is going on right now.

Fun Fact: For lunch I had beans and wieners- it was delicious. If you have never had it before you heat up some beans in tomato sauce, cook some hot dogs and mix them together. Tasty and Cheap!

Currently Listening to: A mixture of television theme songs, worship music, and Simon and Garfunkel.

What I'm working on: I am creating a 4 week Sunday School series called "A walk through Exodus" The four weeks are: Moses, The 10 Commandments, Ark of the Covenant, The Tabernacle.
The hope is to talk about how these Old Testament things relate to our current faith. Do they matter? Can we learn something from them? and Why should we learn about this stuff?

Last App I used: Bejewelled Blitz- Its awesome because of 1 minute blitz games of Bejewelled. It gives me a quick break but I don't get distracted for too long

Whats on my mind: What events/things can I do to grow and strength our youth adults ministry at the church.

Last thing I laughed at:
        
No offence meant to my veggie friends    
Thing I am avoiding most: Cleaning off my desk

What I am doing as soon as I finish this email: Picking up a roast chicken for dinner then heading home!

Hope you enjoyed my post about nothing.

-Kyle


No comments:

Post a Comment